.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Dissapearing Acts - Oh Nicholas Ward Where art thou?




Nicholas Ward Knight of Malta - and President to the Royal Crown of Charlemagne vanishes from the last accounting. So does 30 thousand dollars!
It's almost magical.




Along with Ward's disappearance 30 thousand dollars that was in my father's Smith Barney Account market account for the past 11 years did as well!

Judge Burgess awarded all of that to Ward and Markham

19 years after our father's death my sister and I received zero.

Last accounting I had there was 32 thousand dollars in my dad's account. Now there is 30 and Ward received that.


Where is Nicholas Ward's name?



There must be some Crown of Charlemagne magic going on here.



My sister and I never received this accounting ( for the past 19 years) - which Judge Burgess kindly enters in his own hand witting " there are no objections". How can we object to money that has magically "disappeared"?




Also the 5 thousand dollars - that the shares were sold for ( James M*rket*s represents the Herbert Best who purchased them) the received was then sent to the IRS.

I want proof Ward and Burgess paid Gerald Role.

I also want to know why the actual share value of (15 thousand dollars or much more) was not sold and given to the IRS?

My sister and I were told just a few months back by Ward that the shares were worth 15 thousand dollars. Ward gave us a few days to agree to this price - despite not even having the shares. They were "lost" ( ahem in a voting trust).


Now - this is the cool part. My father's bankrupt estate is now is a LAWSUIT! I received this letter two days ago.



























Keep in my I was told nobody wanted my father's shares - and if I were to have them "I would have to deal with the IRS'" I have tried for 3 years to remove my grandmother and her two lawyers as PR

I know what the value of the shares are. There is property that is going to be sold in 2010. See the whole block surrounding the little yellow cabs? Stretching all the way to the church. That whole area on the photo is owned by about 20 people - including my dad.
View Larger MapThe WHOLE BLOCK. Diamond share holders own that property.There are two parties in Diamond that have been feuding for quite some time. Diamond owns this whole block on Q street in D.C. The have been preparing to sell in 2010 ( my dad's shares were held in a voting trust ). My father's shares are pivotal.

My sister and I are told my father is the only shareholder who does not own the property because he sold his real estate interest. I have been told ( just recently) that my father "sold his interest in the property value". Well I've gone through all the records see nothing to support this and the date that I was told he sold was ohhhh about 7 months after his death! Dead men can't sell property.
Besides one group told me he did own the property - and the other told me he didn't.Now those two parties are going to have a lawsuit for my dad's worthless shares.

Please.


I can't do anything about this except publish, and expose this as much and as best as I can.I've tried lawyers, I've given everything of my time to discover as much as I again - only to be thawrted and stonewalled everywhere.

I finally got to uploading the evidence and proof of some of the crappy events that happened to me while this case has been going on this year. Including gas leaks, IRS agent visits, trips to the mental ward, and child service visits. All timed perfectly in unison will all court dates.

Before I could only type about them - now I've uploaded a lot of the proof. Click on the documents to read the events.
Carbon Monoxide leaks for days - all amended reports by "someone"

Click on image below for full account
of this harrowing ordeal -
occurred right before I was going to authorities
with my information.

Like a mysteriouts Co2 leak one day before I was going to go the FBI with my documentations
Align Center








Child Service Visits - after break ins right after the court
hearings - Click on image below for more info - thankfully after three months found unfoundeded





Breath Co2 for three days? Want to go to get checked just to make sure you're OK.
Not quite so fast.
Click on link below for full story











For the record I am not homicidal, suicidal. Nor will I ever be - nor have I ever been diagnosed as such.
I am also not upset at any of the parties involved. I feel pity for them. They are just aren't kind individuals.
I am just having a relaxing time uploading and exposing -and will continue to do so. PS I will be editing grammar on this page eventually-there is so much information - placing it in public view is my first priority at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment