.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Barrington Illinios Connection

There are certain geographical locations that have assisted me in tying the parties involved or connected with my father's estate.
The most pertinent one being Barrington Illinois.
My father's cremains are missing from a church in Barrington.
The Bishop working at this church appears to be related to my father's mother ( same last name) and when I asked if they were related I was told "She was related to a lot of people , and then asked what my point was."
The lawyer in my father's case also have a Barrington Ill connection.
Although I am not what his role in this whole ordeal is ( or if he even has one) the founder of the Washington D.C. law firm Thompson O'Donnell also has Barrington connections.
also appears that he was possibly married to my father's mother ( who disappeared from our lives after my father died). He appears in background searches showing my grandmothers first name. He also has quite a large amount of businesses under his name in Barrington Illinois.
I'd like to show anyone reading how I've discovered these facts.

I found an interview with the owner of the Law Firm in D.C. handling my dad's case online. He states his birthday is January 29, 1932.
I did a background search for O'd*nnell in D.C. with the same birth date as stated by the lawyer in the interview.


Only one appears and that is a Thomas O'd*nnell. Thomas has business in both Chicago and Washington D.C. This listing also appears with my grandmother's first name, middle initial, and exact age.
He also appears with a business with the first name his partner Jul*an Markham. Note O'D*nnelland Julian ltd.

He also appears with a Markham and a business called International Intelligence Inc. This Markham is not a Julian M*rkham - yet a P*ul Markham.
It would be interesting if this was the same man ( since I have found so many aliases in my investigating) or a relative. The Paul Markham in this particular instance appears to be the same Paul Markham involved with Ted K*nnedy in the Chapiaque case back in 1969 where Mary Jo's drowned.
I have found a law firm in Boston for the lawyer J*lian Markham ( don't think that is his real name), in Barrington, and in Washington D.C.
I will elaborate more on this post tomorrow. I find all of this very odd. My father's cremains are missing, his estate is bankrupt for 17 years and still open in the D.C. probate court, lawyers with CIA connections handeling his estate, lawyers who have close ties to my father's mother, lawyers with law offices in Washington D.C. and in the same small town my father's remains are supposed to be.
Oh and by the way - if all of this sounds too far fetched... My father's grandfather used to work for the Depatment of Defense ( which I will prove with evidence in further posts)
My father was the sole hier to land deeds that were given to him by his father....
as soon as he died property development started on these land deeds.
Thanks to anyone out there who is reading this. Please stay tuned. There is much more to come. . ..

No comments:

Post a Comment