.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

During the discovery process - I might have been a victim of a new fangeled version of CointelPro hidden behind the Homeland Security Act. I have survived a possible attempt against my life - have been intimidated, received death threats, gang stalked, harassed, suffered home invasions, suffered from surveillance abuse, computer and camera sabatoge, possible drugging, possible rape and aggravated assault. All of this began after I discovered that my father's estate was still open in the D.C. probate court 17 years after his death.
I am thankful that I am still alive. Despite repeated attempts no law enforcement - or any branch will assist. For this reason - and for my safety I have to resort to this online blog to document and leave a record of the events & discoveries for safety purposes. I tried letting it all go in hopes the harassment would stop - but it only continued. So I will continue to post as long as I survive the harassment campaign - and I will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment