.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Found pictures of my father

I found old photo books with pictures of dad! Also I spoke to a wonderful lady last night who was so sweet - and she knew my father when he was young. I don't want to go into to many details but she told me something that broke me heart in a good way. She said that my grandmother was in the dark, the lawyers who did this were also in the dark. She said my sister and I were in the light - and Mack ( our dad) is looking down from above an is not happy at all about what was happened- yet he wouldn't want to see me suffering.She told me something important as well. Yet I'm not ready to write about it yet. I'm glad I found these old photo books. I haven't even seen most of these pictures before. I've cried happy tears today. My dad was my best friend. He died so young. :(
There is a picture where he is holding my sister as a baby - such a beautiful picture - the gold watch - my sister - that is what she would have love to have recieved. His wedding ring... gone the buddy holly glasses ...gone... I would have loved to have had those.
The smile and the love really shows through in these pictures. He was such a kind hearted person, not a mean bone is his body. He really loved being a dad too. We were lucky kids.



2 comments:

  1. Nice site! Very professional and full of information.All your posts are really so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!



    Public Records

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Mack Cooley. We attended North Barrington Elementary School together from 1958 to 1964. He lived on Eton Drive, as I did. I moved to CT in 1964, but Mack and I stayed in touch till 1966 when his father was killed in a car accident.

    ReplyDelete