.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

This blog and story makes me cry

I was reading a blog about a poor girl who also became a victim of organized gang stalking. This post sums up how I felt/ feel at times...

http://multistalkingcallforaction.blogspot.com/2008/07/emotional-and-psychological-suffering.html

Sadly there is a post by one of her friends on the blog. This girl took her own life after briefly having the blog up. Whenever I read about someone taking their own life it makes me cry and wish I could have reached out to them and been there for them - to listen to them - to offer help or shoulder to lean on....

I ofter wonder what will become of my life. I have been in hiding at my mom's home since the attack last month. It looks like apart from exposing the estate fraud case- and trying to find out what happened to my father - I will be now very involved in learning all I can about targeted individuals and hoping to join together with others in peaceful ways to try to get some kind of justice. It looks like I have a pretty rough trip ahead of me though. Thousands of victims are out there suffering in a silent Holocaust.

If anyone is a victim of gang stalking, or a victims of estate fraud, or feeling down - don't ever hesitate to drop me an email or a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment