.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Things are ok -

Things are ok - all things considered. Still have to deal with some underhanded bs gang stalking tactics - but I'm not going to be writing about them too much.
Nothing compared to what happened in NY. Then again I've been in bed for the past month. I've been reading more and more blogs and stories of other "targeted individuals" and I just can't believe how many are out there are from all walks of life. I was reading Ted Gunderson's website who was a courageous FBI agent - and even he and his son are suffering.
Anyways I've been feeling very ill and weak as of late.
I've started a new blog - called badluckultra - . One might think that dwelling and writing about the past might be harmful - but I think writing about the severe bad luck events I had after my father's death throughout my adult life - will in essence - help me tie together the pieces and help me to heal. This way I can keep the emotional tones off of this blog - and just stick to the facts here .
I don't know how much time I have left here . ..I hope I am being fatalistic - but I really do feel as if my body and health are quickly fading. For the record though - although feeling melancholy and weak- I am very much happy to be alive and will not or do not have any intentions of hurting myself. I am training for a new job - and am learning to cope and deal with the reality of being a targeted individual. It's tough but it can be accomplished.
Shame on the people who would do this to human life. A lot of the people are elderly, disadvantaged, single women. Only cowards would pick on people like this. I can only imagine how empty and pitiful they are inside. I've stated before I'm not the perfect person - but I do have a great heart. I could never even fathom hurting another human being in such a methodical cold hearted method.
After reading the methodology, and really educating myself on being a targeted individual - there is no doubt in my mind that both my sister and myself were put on a list so to speak to impede us from advancing in life. My last sentence might not make much sense but perhaps after writing on the new blog - it will. I don't think I would have ever picked up on this - if it not had been for the obvious and blatant gangstalking and harrasment that would start when I got vocal against what was happening in D.C.
I hope one day to put together a book - along with the D.C. Probate court papers - and teach the general public how the lawyers were able to get away with hiding everything from us.

One good thing is I have connected so much more with my sister. I have actually fell on the floor crying to her asking her to forgive me. All the things she went through ( gangstalking that appeared to make her seem schizophrenic to the general populace) - and then being put in mental wards,having been dosed with LSD, my god the poor thing. She was only a child when it began. If I had experienced what I have this past year - as a child - I could easily see myself getting caught up in the system.
As an adult I know better not to describe the gangstalking tactics to many people. I am even apprehensive to write them out. They are made to mimic the signs of paraniod schizophrenics.
There are a lot of people who did the wrong thing by stealing our estate. Also it appears now more than ever ( by new discoveries I have made) that not only my grandfather might have been murdered - but also my father)
Anyways I'm rambling - but I told my sister that this stuff was beginning to happen to me - and apologized to her for never believing her. I also showed her all the news paper articles about her grandfather. She beamed with pride and told me "I knew I had an architect within me" or something similar to that. She's happier than I have ever seen her. Bless her heart.
This is a very good video from a target describing his experience with being a targeted individual.



Here is another targeted individual - this lady ( the second one was an informant on the Franklin Cover Up scandel.



No comments:

Post a Comment