.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Phoenix Program part II - paging Dr. Greene

I read a fascinating well put together on spike.com .The article is quite an eye opener. This article is aptly named Monarch: The New Phoenix Program II. It also has a sub article named V Cointelpro and Phoenix Program.
I've been doing some research on some of the doctors that have popped into the ER while I am there. These doctor's are never my main physicians - and they always have a common determined goal when going into the ER. Creating extreme stress - in one way or another. Some of my investigations on these doctors are quite mind blowing - two of them are connected ( one I would meet ten years later) they both appear to work out of a DC based emergency preparedness company. And one just happens to be a Dr. Reich whose family is also from EVANSTON Il...

I'll elaborate more on this later. I can show quite a lot via medical records - including the blooper "User N. Interface" and the Phillipino nurse that arrived with a man in an FDNY ambulance and stupidly wrote right next to my original triage - that I was brought in an ambulance some 12 hours later - and things that might even be more shocking to the average reader.

I'm not sure how I am going to do this or present this info. The best thing - I believe would be to present it in another blog - so as not to distract from my father and grandfather's case.


Given that last thought - how incredibly convenient would it be for my sister and myself to possibly be put into a new fangled version of something MKUltra related. In the article it goes to say ...

These experiments were carried out in hospitals, prisons, orphanages, and mental facilities. The subjects were people of all races, men, women, children, and children in the womb. Most unknowing human subjects were people who could not fight back. The mentally handicapped, orphans, prisoners, hospital patients, children, and citizens from lower socio-economic brackets.


Now let's just theorize - and keep an open mind yet keep these points in mind
a. MKultra and other projects of human expermintation did exist at one time
b. Given the fact that the man who has my father's share book and stock book works closely with a lawyer who is said to have more knowledge of the inner workings of the CIA than the CIA itself according to the book and represented Dr. Sidney Gotblieb in the MkUltra trial
c. My sister ( and anyone in my family can relate this) was fine mentally until someone dosed her drink one night after she got off from working at TGI when she was still a teenager. She has spent most of her adult life in the state mental ward.

As I related on my website here - what if my sister and myself were to have been able to reach our full potential?
I posted this before - we would have started to research and ask questions about our dad and our grandfather. We also might have discovered the missing trust fund.

In essence we would be perfect candidates for a new fangled version of MkUltra like experimentation. Since dad died - and it was planned from the beginning by our grandmother ( and her law firm with close CIA connections) that we were not to get anything that belonged to our father - well - in the eyes of our grandmother and some of the people surrounding our father's case - we could have been viewed by certain indivuduals as "disposables".

Now this still may sound very far fetched to the average reader who would toss this off as "conspiracy" which even myself would have done even just a year ago before discovering all that I have.

I also believe that I have very compelling medical records ( that have errie comparisons to other TI's out there blogging who talk about MkUltra like connections) that would be interesting to put up in a seperate blog.

One thing that shocked me is that on the voting trust papers ( where my grandmother transferred my father's shares into her own name ) it says Attention Mr. Greene. Now there is NOBODY at Diamond Cab company with that name. When I read that the lawfirm who held the stock books to Diamond was fronted by this lawyer with close connections in the CIA - and represented Dr. Sidney Gotlieb. I started to investigate who Sidney Gotlieb was and what the heck MkUltra was. I kept reading about a man of the name of Dr. Wilson Green - who was from many articles I've read ( including the one I have posted above) a doctor who is described by some testimony as having blonde hair, blue eyes, and a german accent.
Now I don't know if this "Dr. Wilson Green " is even alive still. Upon looking at the name Attention Mr. Greene on the voting trust ( a paper I really should not even have I got it by mistake ) the thought entered into my mind if this might indeed be related. However I tossed that thought out - because this Wilson Green had a german accent. Nobody at Diamond or at the law firm would have a german accent. This morning I awoke thinking - no wait a second. The lawfirm that has my father's share book has a law firm in Germany.... the head lawyer is fluent in German. I wonder if he knows the identity of who Dr. Wilson Greene is. I wish I could ask him. I also wonder if he might know what happened to my grandfather....?


That being said - going to court hearing after court hearing 15 years later - about my father's estate would make me relive the horror over and over again about my father's death. Traumatizing me and my son who had to witness this. My son included would start to experience his own traumatizing events as well. .
On my last post I wrote not to loose faith in humanity and the fact that most people are good. From what I have read about a lot of the people and doctors involved in this MkUltra programs and it's spin off's are anything but nice.

I read this quote from a victim Claudia Mullen who testified at the Presidential Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments March 15, 1995.

"Once a crude remark was made by Dr. Gottlieb about a certain possible leak in New Orleans involving a large group of retarded children who had been given massive doses of radiation. He asked why was Wilson so worried about a few retarded kids, after all they would be the least likely to spill the beans. Another time I heard Dr. Martin Orne, who was the director then of the Scientific Office and later head of the Institute for Experimental Research state that "in order to keep more funding coming from different sources for radiation and mind control projects", he suggested stepping up the amounts of stressors used and also the blackmail portions of the experiments. He said, "it needed to be done faster, then to get rid of the subjects or they were asking for us to come back later and haunt them with our remembrances."

These people are anything but nice - and if indeed programs such as these are still being used against the general populace ..well the new generations probably aren't any "nicer".

Also I find an errie similarity between MKUltra like techniques used on victims in the 60's and some of the torture trauma based tactics used on prisoners at Guantanamo and other CIA run torture locations around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment