.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Feeling a little bit better

The bad things are still happening but oh well... what can I do?

It's draining but - well... in my last post I didn't write the full event.I've been in a state of shell shock.

I can't talk about it even.

Speaking of talking I finally got myself up and around and called out and reached out to friends. All the bad events going on made me isolate myself from everyone. I deleted my face book page even.

I think that is part of the plan is to isolate, do things, and the make me appear as "crazy" as possible to the general public.

I've received different advice - today a friend told me to let it go and just wait a few years and write a book - under a different pen name.
Well ... I've already exposed myself so much - a lot of the story is already out thanks to this blog and my website, and my own stupidity of not knowing who or what I was really exposing
... I can see the logic in that advice - but I'm already in a little to deep to back out like that now.

So I don't really know what to do.
Blog and just document ....?

I do know that there is a higher power out there ... something beyond this life ... and whoever is behind all of this is just evil. Actually there are no words to describe it.

This is a rough draft version of my latest "fire event" by the way. It might not make too much sense because I haven't finished it yet - but let me state this...

In the building where the incident occurred there is no fuel broiler - although I was the one who received the visit by "Firemen" and the same man from the Ambulance the last time.

Also inthe other building where these simultaneous events occurred there was no bathtub leak.

When I wandered into the dispatcher office at the Housing project where the purported bathtub leak happened. He freaked out! LOL ! I have never seen a grown man freak out in such a way. I'll write more about that later... but he behaved just like the man in the scene from the Wizard of Oz when she finds out who is behing the curtain.

Also isn't it odd that my father a Georgetown University Graduate was a "dispatcher" ?

As far as I am concerned these are not real "Firemen". I have a lot of respect for real Firemen - especially after living in NYC when 911 occurred.

There is one thing I know for sure. I do have an angel out there watching over me... or a few.



http://dcprobatemafia.com/ems.html

http://dcprobatemafia.com/fire.html



And my advice to anyone who might be going through ordeals such as these is to never give up - and keep love in your heart - and don't forget that there are a lot of kind individuals out there in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment