.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I usually don't like it when people post these things on blogs and websites

Because it can be slightly distracting clicking on video and music -

but after what I've been through this week - this is all I can say to the few people who are the pupeteers - with much love and pity for you. What happened to you to get so much joy out of hurting others? Also the more that you try to cause pain and hurt - the more I realize how afraid you are of the truth coming to light.

Guess what? I'm not going to go crazy, I'm not going to get "depressesed". I'm going to be me - the loving kind caring indivudual that I am.

Even if I have parastic "elite" trying to drag me down.

I realize that what I have discovered is a well.... remember that movie - "I know what you did last Summer?"

Well I know what you all did three generations ago . . .

Even though now I am living in my own county like a refugee - I will do everything within the law to get the story out in a harmonic way. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment