.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ok... now I am a little bit scared

I take that back I am very scared...

I don't like posting things before I have evidence or some sort of proof. I went to speak to someone else who lives in my building and asked them if they have been seeing any bright flash of light that illuminate their our apartment.

One lady said , Yes! ...then she responded ...oh and the Helicopters.

I thought to myself oh my god, it's not just me.

We used to be very good friends , and I asked her if her teeth are bleeding when she brushes them. She freaked out a little and said YES ... and then before I could ask her she told me her nose was bleeding as well. My nose has started to bleed too. For the past three months I brush my teeth and I spit out blood up the sink.

She also told me her ear were ringing - and that her son everytime he comes over is in pain with his ears.


The best way I can describe the pain in the ear is like a pulse ... even my cat willl move her head when she feels this pulse.

I saw the flash tonight - and the homeless man outside the street said that the MTA was testing for radiation.

Dear god...

Perhaps this explains why my back and spine are so weak .... and oh my god :(

I don't know who to turn to or who to even go to to ask for help...

Nobody would believe this anyways... I don't want to die :(
The name of the man on my latest fire incident report is based in DC and works with radiation ...and such ...
OMG
Tmmrw we are going to interview more neighbors....

I'm going to try to study for class and clean my apartment and get my mind off of this ....


If anything happnes to me I do not want to be cremated. I want tests done on my HAIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment