.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Interesting Article

Funny how ever since Mr. Nicholas Ward came into handle my father's bankrupt estate - the bad events started in my life.

Question how does Mr. Nicholas Ward a top Knight of Malta not know that James Marketos from Berliner Cororan and Rowe has the book and records to DCX my father's company? Also it's ever so interesting that former Pentagon Inspector General Joseph Edward Schmitz was Blackwater’s operations chief, is a member of both SMOM

Gee Nicholas Ward is also a high ranking member of SMOM.

Marketos and Thomas Wilson represent these independent military contractors in Iraq.

Wow what another coincidence!

Wilson and Ward went to Georgetown Law school together and graduated just a year apart from eachother.

It is impossible that Ward was not FULLY aware that Marketos's and Wilson's law firm held the stock books to my dad's company. Unless Nicholas D Ward is just plain stupid which I highly doubt.

My son and I have been TERRORIZED for the past year.

Of course I am not implying that Ward or any of the above mentioned parties might have wanted to harrass me to shut me up ..
However
What's been happening to me as of late ( and I have not even wrote about this yet) is INHUMANE

No comments:

Post a Comment