.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Monday, January 25, 2010

20 days since the attack at my apartment

I waited weeks for the Detective to call me. He finally called my home in South Carolina - about five days ago. His behavior was creepy. I'd elaborate more but I need to go to sleep tonight. I'm so tired I can barely type.

My attack and rape is not being treated as such.

What I found out today simply made me throw up. I did some research on this detective and this came up. Not much more shows up about this private detective who is handling my attack and rape... not much comes up ..... except for this man's story he is mentioned.

These are the same dynamics that happened to me. Firemen - LE enforcement officers who nobody really knows ( not even FDNY investigators know the names that showed up on the report). His mother would start to go through this whilst dealing with an estate case - just like myself.

I called and spoke to her granddaughter, the the man that related this story, and as I was about to call again the phone lines in our house went down. Tonight they are still down. There is no dial tone. I went to speak to neighbors they said that the electricity in their house also went down around the same time.

I can't believe what I read about this detective and the uncanny similarities with this man's complaint - and what has occurred to me with these shadow like people. Could there exist the possibility that some of the mercenary contractors that are hired by the government ( for example Blackwater which has proven links to the CIA) is possible assisting with this in the means of providing untraceable "Firemen" and EMS personnel?

Quick summary - 1. Grandfather's body missing possibly murdered,
2. Coroner on my dad's autopsy hired just two weeks before his death - has been accused of tampering evidence and cover ups. Was coroner for Enron Suicide case which left many people with questions.
3. I have been terrorized ( along with my son) ever since the estate case started by "Firemen" and Ambulances that show up at my home.
4. The lawfirm that has my father's share book is headed by a man with top security clearance and is quoted in one book as having more knowledge of the goings on in the CIA than the CIA itself - he represented Blackwater in the Nissor Sqaure incident - and represented Dr. Sidney Gottleib in the MkUltra trail

Here is the letter where a man relates similar home invasions and puported LE and mentions the Creepy Detective's name.......

http://www.care2.com/c2c/photos/view/254/914093815/My_brother__039_s_last_days___A_story_that_must_be_told_/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 13, 2007

Chief Medical Examiner: Charles S. Hirsch, M.D.
520 First Avenue
New York, NY 10016

Cc: NYPD Commissioner Raymond Kelly

Re: Medical Examiner Case No. M-07-6816


Dear Charles S. Hirsch, M.D.


I’m writing to you today to report the gross negligence and the utter disrespect that your Investigators had when they showed up at my mother place of residence when all five of your workers refuse to produce their Identification or show their credentials.


I became suspect of the leading investigator when he identified himself using 2 different names during his Inquiry of my brother’s medical history. He next informed me and my mother that he wanted to be left alone with the body. Naturally I became alarmed and ask to see his credentials and my mother wanted to be present when he reviews the body. He informs me that he doesn’t have his identification on him and that my mother couldn’t be in the room while he reviews the body.

I thought that was very peculiar and I told him that me and my mother is not going anywhere until he shows us his credentials. He just fumed and walked out of my mother’s apartment along with his female assistant and there were 2 officers that were present and witnesses to my complaint. Next the 2 officers followed him out into the hallway outside of my mother’s apartment. (Nawaz badge# 4593 and his partner which I failed to get his information, but he seemed like he’s a stand up guy.)

About 10 minutes later officer Nawaz returned from the hallway and asks us do we have a picture identification for my brother because if we don’t that they was going to have to bag him and tag him as a John Doe. Me and my mother looked at each other in sheer disbelief and asked him “isn’t the word of his mother and his brother good enough for a positive Identification” to the body? His reply to us was no, it wasn’t.

A little over 20 minutes later Sgt. Preston (badge # 1037) and a detective who reluctantly identified himself as Alexander Morales (badge # 4858) and another guy in a suit who claimed that he was FBI but failed to produce a identification threaten to arrest us for obstruction of Governmental administration simply because we wanted to see the identification of the investigators who was handling my brothers body.


Shortly after that, my mother’s apartment was swarm with cops from the 19th precinct and they forced us up front with the threat of arrest while one particular officer (officer Stabile badge # 25532) put on a pair of black leather gloves and stood in front of me and says to the investigators from the ME’s office who was now coming into my mother’s apartment “to go have fun.”


I was appalled by his statement and his cockiness and utter disrespect for me and my mother. I kept on saying I want to see their ID’s and the detective and the FBI guy kept saying that I was obstructing, and that I will be arrested. Sgt.Preston told me that they’ll show me their ID when their done. My mom kept on saying that she wanted to be present and they just kept on threatening us with arrest and jail.

About 20 minutes later some of the assistants hurried out of my mother’s apartment with that so called FBI guy without showing us their credentials like Sgt. Preston had promised us. Next the lead Investigator gave me a Generic card from the Medical Examiner office without his name or contact information or any instruction on how to claim the body. He wanted to know if we wanted an autopsy and we instructed to him that we have to consult with legal counsel because we are not in a position of trust especially with all of what’s happening. All five Investigators was allowed to leave the apartment without Identifying themselves disrespecting my family’s wishes while we was held at bay by numerous NYPD officers from the 19th precinct.

About an hour later his body was removed by 2 different guys from the Medical Examiners office. I was very puzzled over the number of firefighters, paramedics, police officers, a detective, a so call FBI guy and 5 Medical examiners Investigators that responded to a routine call to 911 when my mother called and said in a very calm voice that her son was having difficulty breathing. I also thought that it was bizarre that the first thing the responding paramedic asks my mother was for the DNR that was forced on us from Lenox Hill Hospital.


Later on that evening when my mother was cleaning up the bedroom that my brother passed away in she made the distasteful discovery that the laptop that I gave my brother (his last request) days earlier was stolen out of its briefcase. Only nine individuals could’ve committed that crime; the 5 investigators from the ME Office, the detective and the FBI guy and lastly the 2 guys from the morgue who removed my brother’s body. I’m willing to bet it was the assistants who hurried out of mother’s apartment along with the FBI guy when the lead investigator handed me that generic card with no identifying information on it.


Victims of MKULTRA often experience frequent vandalism and theft and a host of other offensive harassment techniques from rogue elements that’s operating within our Government. I believe my brother was a victim of that project and I believe his body will give up all the years of abuse and forced experiments that he was subjected to.


It is in my belief that my brother may have been exposed to injurious toxins, radiation, exotic pathogens, chemicals and a host of powerful neuroleptics that ultimately led to his untimely death under one or more subprojects under the umbrella of MKULTRA/MKSEARCH mind control program.


I’m requesting that his death be treated like a murder investigation and a full toxicology be performed on him. Also we would like for him to be check for implanted devices injected or removed and a full explanation as to what that wound was that was on the base of his spine, which Lenox Hill Hospital claim to be a bed sore. Also we would like to know if there was human error involved when the Doctors removed liquid from my brother’s belly which resulted into Ascitis, which was mixed with Gasritis. My brother demise started when he was leaving pibly residential program which he was forced in about 10 years ago. He suffered a lot of maltreatment during his stay there.


His entire medical history needs to be subpoenaed to get a full understanding of what happened to him. I trust you understand my concerns and would respect my family wishes. Truthfully, at this time my family is not to trusting of any NYC agency base on the abuse of power and the unprofessional conduct we received throughout the last 3 decades. I trust you would discipline the 5 workers who refuse to produce their Identification and we still would like to know the identity of each of your investigators that was in the apartment that day.


I would also like to inform you through this communication that we may seek civil actions against your department because of the maltreatment we experience from your investigators. And this statement should be considered as a notice of intent to suit and seek civil damages for the total disrespect and maltreatment that we received from your employees and that of the NYPD officers, who is also under notice with intent to suit.

Click on the link to read more and see the sad pictures. . .


http://www.care2.com/c2c/photos/view/254/914093815/My_brother__039_s_last_days___A_story_that_must_be_told_/
He also goes on to ask this:
Back in the latter part of the 60’s my mother cousin Wavy Lackey told her that she was going to be named administrator over the Lackey Estates (which is worth in the millions). Her cousin then met an untimely death and the property which is heir’s property wound up in the hands of this lawyer name Pat Campbell, a powerful southern attorney and an illegitimate relative name Lester Lackey.

Is it possible that she and her children was recommended for these unethical experiments by someone in the South in order to distract her from pursuing what was rightfully hers?


No comments:

Post a Comment