.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I was going to write more on my other post and edit it

but I took my medication and now I feel sick -

lol - and no - it's not any"meds" - thankfully I am not mentally ill in anyway shape or form -

I'm taking

Anti-HIV : post-exposure prophylaxis

Which were given to me after going through the rape kit process.

They make me feel deathly ill.

Oddly enough the lawyer - Nichoals D Ward - who was hired at the last minute to take care of my father's bankrupt estate - is not only top knight of malta royal crown of charlemagne - and on the DC probate fidicuary rules comitee - but he also is the secrtary for and council for

the

AIDS Responsibility Project



Description
The mission of the AIDS Responsibility Project (ARP) is to educate key policy makers and the general public to the unique needs of traditionally underserved HIV/AIDS-affected populations, and to develop strategies and solutions to overcome barriers to treatment.

President Bush's landmark $15 billion HIV/AIDS initiative in Africa and the Caribbean basin over the next five years has created a widespread and urgent need for organizations like ARP to be created in order to help "connect the dots" of U.S. government funders and overseers, NGO's and private aid groups, and affected populations and the developing infrastructure of care delivery on the ground.

Billions of dollars in funding streams are about to open to affected areas all over Africa, and it is essential that cooperative relationships between U.S. players and African counterparts be built and nurtured, that information be shared across the board, and that the American public have a clear understanding why the initiative is being undertaken, and what is resulting as it proceeds.

ARP was founded in 2003 by a diverse group of policy experts, activists, political leaders, and former public and corporate officials. Their primary goal was to help meet a tremendous public need for critical information on the complex global challenges presented by the HIV/AIDS epidemic today, and to help build important bridges between underserved populations and the wide array of agencies, officials and organizations taking on bold, new efforts to confront these challenges as billions of dollars would soon be pumped in from the U.S. government.

Immediately, ARP has jumped into the fray with successful activities that have built a foundation for its growth and expansion in 2004. In addition to building a strong Board of Directors, ARP has already begun to do its part in enhancing ties between disparate underserved grass-roots populations and senior policy makers in the U.S. Congress and the Bush Administration, as well as with independent federal agencies, major corporations and private organizations taking on new efforts on the ground.

With so much at stake for tens of millions of people around the world, and the speed by which many efforts are ramping up, it is crucial that ARP build on its partnerships to meet this critical need.

-----------------

Isn't life uncanny ?

No comments:

Post a Comment