.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

This is a video I did after finding out about our grandfather - and finding an old radio interview of him.
Here he describes the church he did for Reverend Johnnie Comleman


If you notice he mentions that she called the church her stained glassed jewel box.

Well our grandfather was also the president of the stained glass windows association. The signature to a lot of his churches was floor to ceiling stained glass windows.

Now what is so errie and odd - is that my sister would start to paint rooms a few years back in floor to ceiling in mosaics that looked like stained glass windows. She at this time had no idea that her grandfather was an architect... Somehow though she would channel that artistic ability - even without knowing! Art is in the blood.

Speaking of this I am so upset at these lawyers and elites who think their blood line is somehow better than someone else. Or that their way of life and or religion is superior - all the while committing atrocities on other human beings. Hippocrates!

And that they have the right to take and steal what a father left to son - what a son would want to leave for his children.

My grandfather's will says "that if any such grandchild of mine,
a the date of the death his parent shall not have obtained the age of 21, my trustee shall postpone distribution of such share, or partial share, to such grandchild until the time as he shall obtain the age of 21


My sister had huge potential. Instead she was brought into mental wards - survived years inside psychiatric facilities - pumped up on medication - and relates horrific stories to me. All while other's up in D.C. and Illinois benefited of what should have been rightfully ours. Disgusting! There is no doubt in my mind that she went through the same kind of gangstalking and medical harassment that I have experienced these past few months. These mofo's ( sorry lack of a better word here) knew the stress these acting would take on my life and that of my child. They didn't care if my child was gassed to death either.

This may not sound plausible for American who read this. They might think oh - mercenaries aren't hired to do hits on US citizens here in the states. Those kinds of things only happen overseas.From personal experience some of these upper elite don't care if your Caucasion - Asian - African - European or what religion you are or country you come from.

They don't see other people as humans. They don't care if you are and adult or child. They see themselves as superior - and your life to them is not important.They might even laugh and enjoy watching other humans suffer.
Anyways I've finished ranting - but I'll leave of with these questions . .

What if my sister had become someone important socially or in her career of choice ( she wanted to be an interior designer)? What if she had lived up to her full potential? Well then she ( and myself ) would have started to ask questions. Who we were - what happened to dad - we might have wanted to visit granddad resting place and find out - oppps his body is missing!
Nope I am sure these people did not want us ever to ask any questions. . .

I edited this video for my sister last week. It is a video from 1992 - about 8 months after our father died. So much beauty - so much talent - wasted away ...
Oh and don't get any weird ideas about my Uncles. They were partners for over 40 years. My real Uncle ( not his partner) was very well known gardener and artist - his partner graduated from Harvard at the age of 15.

Disgusting what happened to her. This could have been avoided! She is so pumped up on medications - and has been ever since she came home one night after being slipped some major drugs ( we don't know by who). Anyways ---- these past few months when ambulances would arrive at my door - when I was harassed - there was always a common theme amongst the perps - "ohhh Ms. Cooley you need your meds" ..."Ohh Ms. Cooley what day is today..."
Take "meds" for an imaginary non existent disease so I can just be quiet and not discover what happened?

End up like my poor sister?
Look at her now . . .


There are some sick things and people in this world. Shame on every last one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment