.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No title for this post yet

Just wanted to write out some thoughts for tonight on some of what other's deam " stasi" like tactics used on me in the months during the court case - and which tactics were used in the weeks up until the two very bad incidents ( well the one's where I felt my life was in danger)

They are very similar in nature to other victims of gangstalking - or a term that think is more suited - covert state sanctioned torture.
I'll come back to editing this post later on for now it's in a rough draft version
Less Severe tactics
1. Rips in underwear, clothing, pants, shirts - especially around the
2. Street theater ( there is one incident that I had that I can't wait to write about)
3. Restaurant owners -locals - turning on you - refusing to serve you - say rude comments
4. Trouble with gas electric companies
5. Uncanny cutting off of credit card lines - before the normal time doubt
6. Unrelentless calls to child services
7. Toothpaste / Contact lense solution always out
8. Hard drive on all cameras stop function " recording disabled" appears on cameras
9. Hard drive of computer dies - left with no evidence and no way to record harrasment
10 Going to tell fire authorities about harassment threats - and told that your case is under a " confidential investigation"
11. No help from law enforcement
12. Calls from a man who tells you to "quit it"
13. Warning from a few people who care that you are in danger ( in the begining didn't take heed because didn't want to believe I was in danger)
14. Wiretaped
15. Visits from homeland security personnel
16. Visits from IRS Department of Treasury - going under investigation ( even though a broke single mom)

Physical symptoms occurring
Severe tiredness - bleeding gums - blodshot in the eye area ( I never in my life have had blood shot eyes) - bloating in the face area - severe insomnia - tinnitus

More Severe tactics

1. Vigilance and stalking of your children
2. Gas leaks
3. Firemen who aren't really "firemen"
4. Involuntary attempts at commitments - ambulances appearing at your home when you haven't even called 911 - and are at home minding your own business
5. White bombs of light that illuminate your apartment for a few seconds - I did some research on this and they are called DEW - and there is one that can be shot through a closed window - I saw it on a military video and was surprised by the similarity.
6. Having garbage and items you threw out months ago appear in front of your door with blood smeared over them.
7. All money /checks stolen from home - only left with pennies - not even quarters
8. Obvious transferring of your phone calls when calling le./
9. Flashing of bright white lights - stun lights - by people at nights - in your face when walking down the street. These light give a feel of numbness especially in the area of the pineal gland.
10. Drugging / rape

My attack was really done in a methodical method - I'll elaborate ( I keep saying that suppose it is still to scary to really talk about )
I came home - only to collect my cat and personal items
after receiving a threat by a man and an Albanian asking me the whereabouts of my son I left my home in terror I had been gone for a week I came home - only to collect my cat and personal items - only to be greeted by the same man - will elaborate more later.
Came home opened my door.
Shut door.
After shutting the door saw that back door knob was off.
Went to turn on light - fuse box exploded
My cat was not in the apartment.
With no light - no way out of the front door ( when your home door is missing the knob on the inside you get "locked inside your apartment" - no cat - no cell phone - I decided to go to sleep.
Woke up next morning with pants down below my knees - ripped area in the crotch

Extraordinary pain in areas of my body ( female/intimate parts)
Looked at my window - gates were open
Got up and walked around and noticed blood was smeared all over my apartment walls doors
I'll write more later - and the events will make more sense after editing ... the whole event was a living nightmare - even while seeking treatment . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment