.

Mystery Of William M Cooley


I am a targeted individual of organized gang stalking also called stalking by proxy. This occurred to me after trying to fight for justice in my father's case. I am taking the blog down. I am tired of fighting and exposing an evil that I could never truly expose, as I am not the only victim of this kind of crime. Plus I have realized that there will be no justice of any sort. The more I seem to expose and speak out; the more I am targeted. Gang stalking is real - and is scary - and I hope that one day all victims will be able to put an end to this kind of torture, however I feel that I must move on and focus on my life and the life of my son.

Coroner Inquest on the Body of William M Cooley Sr.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

4 Diamond Cab drivers died in one month

I am deeply saddened to hear that Diamond Cab company lost 4 drivers in December. I found out by reading a blog by a Diamond Cab driver - named - "Mad Cabbie". Unike his nickname - there's nothing mad about him. He's a very kind and highly intelligent man - just like many drivers who work for Diamond. There's another post named Pastor Joe - I'd just skip past his posts he far from being a "pastor"
Mad Cabbie wrote in his December entry on his blog DIARY OF A MAD DC CABBIE.
FROM THE STREETS OF YOUR NATIONS CAPITOL.


"December has been a rough month her at Diamond Cab Company. Last December, four of our drivers passed away just in one month! Two heart attacks, one stroke and one driver decided to drop dead on the way to the airport, I think his passenger was wearing a bad perfume or something."

Jumping Jack one of these cabbies was close friends with my father. A Cornell graduate. I called "Jumping Jack" this past March when I was digging around asking for questions about my dad's shares. He was very nice and kind - up until I asked him about my father's shares. Then he clammed up - told me he didn't know anything - he got out of it a long time ago - and made it very clear that he would not talk any further about the subject.

Not to veer off the subject at hand - but this is what I occurred time and time again trying to find out info concerning my dad - and his shares.

However more than anything I was expecting to be able to sit down - introduce my sister to some of my father's old colleagues - and let her listen to stories about him. Everyone - who knew my father wouldn't elaborate on anything. Not even personal stories. One Diamond employee when I told him that the shares belonged to my sister and I - told me that Nicholas D. Ward had told them differently - and that they ( Diamond) had to be "very careful with Mr. Ward" . Seriously speaking what the hell is of top Military Knight of Malta and member of the head of the D.C. probate commitee - so interested in my father's "bankrupt" estate. Pft please.

I went in twice to Diamond Cab and looked around. I even found a reciept with my father's- one night on New Years eve where he worked overtime. I was so excited just to see that. I would look around in the Diamond Cab offices and wonder which leather chairs he sat in. I wish I could have something that was his - even if it was just a receipt with his name on it.

My sister and I received nothing - and I'm not talking about money. I'm talking about personal items. We have nothing tangible - no pictures - no memoirs - nothing. After he died everything was disposed of.

I can't help but wonder how many other of the Diamond Cabbies who passed away might have some inside knowledge of the inner working at Diamond ( which back in the 20's was the main distributor for coal and gas in Washington D.C.). All the old share holders received their shares passed down through generations. It was a privately held - and still is - company. Also most of the shareholderes are second and third generation - and they don't even work in the cab industry. One heir works at the FDA.

I often ask myself why did my father a Georgetown Graduate - from such a wealthy family - just decide after graduating - hey I'm going to go work at a Cab Company and become a DISPATCHER. His fellow dispatcher was also a Georgetown Graduate..

Later on though I will write more about Diamond Cab company and the shares - and what I have discovered about it's history.

Ironically before finding out this news I was reading about a movie yesterday called Taxi to the Dark Side before jumping on to Mad Cabbie's blog later on in the evening. The same director of this movie also directed who also directed Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room (2005).

Coincidences like that are eerie to say the least. Especially how I read that the coroner who was my father's coroner was the coroner for the Enron man who "shot" himself before going to testify. All coincidental discoveries - but kinda of weird.

I am still receiving underhanded threats - but I have to keep them to myself for the time being. I get the threats if I keep quiet - and get them when I don't. So I figured I have nothing to gain by being quiet anymore.

:(

My unedited website is back up now - it's still in rough draft stages but it's back up. . .

http://www.dcprobatemafia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment